No doubt, Halloween is the time to celebrate and make merry but that merriment also needs to include laughter, right?! Well, that is where Halloween jokes for kids specialize in ensuring that kids and adults alike are left entertained for long!
You see, the advantage with these Halloween jokes for kids is that they if they are corny or cheesy, they are “family friendly” which means everyone can laugh together and make merry – especially kids, after all, they are the ones these jokes are meant for, right?
So, here we go, sharing some of the most popular Halloween jokes for kids.
Yes, there is every chance you have heard these jokes before – we are not coming up with original jokes from scratch here. Yet, this compilation of 25 Halloween jokes for kids we have put together in one place over here is perhaps something you have not yet come across before!
- What songs do birds sing on Halloween?
Twick or Tweet!
- Why didn’t the skeleton cross the road?
Simple, it didn’t have guts!
- What is the favorite color of a ghost?
- What room does a ghost really not need?
- What do you call a witch who goes to the beach?
- What is a vampire’s favorite fruit?
A Blood Orange!
- Dracula’s favorite dog breed?
- Why did the skeleton not go to the dance?
Well, he had no “body” to dance with!
- Mummies’ favorite Halloween music?
- Favorite drink of Ghosts?
- Why was the skeleton scared to cross the road?
He did not have “guts”.
- Skeleton’s favorite dish at restaurants?
- Favorite makeup of female ghosts?
- Biggest Festival of Vampires?
- What do ghosts wear when they have weak eyesight?
- What do ghosts wash their hair with?
- Why are skeletons so calm?
Well, no one can get under their skin!
- Who is the most famous skeleton detective?
- When does a ghost eat breakfast?
In the Moaning!
- A fat Jack-O-Lantern is called?
- Why are there fences around cemeteries?
Because people are just “dying” to get in!
- What do Italian ghosts have for dinner?
- The favorite fruit of scarecrows?
- The favorite subject of witches in school?
- Monster’s favorite dessert?
So here you go with a comprehensive listing of 25 Halloween jokes for kids that are sure to leave everyone in splits – and bring a wry smile on faces, for a long time to come!
Come Halloween time, feel free to share these Halloween jokes with everyone around.
The best part is they are evergreen in nature; no matter how many times one hears them, one simply does not get bored of them!
So here’s to more joy and laughter, this Halloween, and all Halloweens to come in the future!